CONTACT / HOURS / LOCATION
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Just call or email to book an appointment, or drop by during regular business hours to meet the crew and check out the shop!!
Our new web store is up and growing!!
Here are our stated policies:
1. All Blacksmith Cycle purchases are custom orders, so we will contact you within 48 hours to handle all the details, including delivery times.
2. Please note that additional charges may apply, including:
- custom options such as paint or geometry;
- shipping and insurance costs;
- design fees for projects beyond our normal scope.
We will confirm all of these details after you place your order.
3. You will have the opportunity to cancel or alter your order should any conditions not be to your liking. Once confirmed, your order is no longer able to be altered in any way - no refunds and no exchanges, other than for errors on our part, of course. [Exception: clothing and shoe exchanges are permitted for size, item must be in new condition with all tags and boxes, customer responsible for shipping charges]
4. All orders will ship from Toronto, Ontario, Canada via Canada Post Express or FedEx shipping services at quoted costs. Canadian customers must pay appropriate provincial taxes.
5. Please note that we must state the full value of your order for customs purposes, otherwise the package is NOT insured to the full value, and any risk or loss in this circumstance would fall entirely on the purchaser.
6. Yes we can take Visa, Mastercard, and Amex.
7. We charge in U.S. Dollars. Canadian customers, call and ask us about paying in CAD.
8. Bicycling is an inherently dangerous sport, so be careful!
9. Crash Replacement Policy: yes, we have a 25% crash-replacement policy on ALL goods. You ride it, wreck it, don't sweat it, just take 25% off a replacement.
10. Blacksmith does not directly guarantee, warrant, or endorse any of our products and rely explicitly on our manufacturers and their warranty provisions when dealing with any product failure situation. We always do our best on your behalf, but we are sometimes at the mercy of our suppliers...hence the crash-replacement policy.
11. We suggest ALL purchases be taken to a local professional mechanic for installation.
12. Finally, please read all fine print and disclaimers during checkout process for exact policies and details on shipping, returns and more.
The Blacksmith Cycle Team